AGL wide open!!

AGL Aviation

Hey guys! I wanted to let our customers (current and potential) know we're all caught up! We're no longer behind struggling to catch up. Tamara is also back to work regularly. 2017 has been an interesting year: we sold our home, purchased the new one, moved in and are as settled as we can be with the light remodeling. With that said, if you need maintenance now is the time to come to us! We're wide open after Christmas - which is not a good place to be if we want to keep our doors open. If you don't have a maintenance need, please pass the word along for us! We hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

34 minutes ago, bradp said:

Is this Lynn recommended by @Bob_Belville

Absolutely. Wonderful folks.

We are just finishing up on bladder add on and CiES fuel senders. All went very smoothly even though this was their first bladder install. The Briggs (O&N) kit is quite involved but results in a very nice set up. We put 1.25 gallons of "unusable fuel" in each side and then calibrated adding 8 gallons at a time. Started right up with zero drama.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AGL Aviation said:

Hey guys! I wanted to let our customers (current and potential) know we're all caught up! We're no longer behind struggling to catch up. Tamara is also back to work regularly. 2017 has been an interesting year: we sold our home, purchased the new one, moved in and are as settled as we can be with the light remodeling. With that said, if you need maintenance now is the time to come to us! We're wide open after Christmas - which is not a good place to be if we want to keep our doors open. If you don't have a maintenance need, please pass the word along for us! We hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Ill be there soon, Lynn. Ill give Tamara a heads up be it end of Dec or end of Jan.

And thanks again for being a fantastic sponsor of the Mooney Summit and a Presidents club member! AGL's contribution to the Mooney Community sets an example for others to follow

• Like 1

I've had several Mooney maintenance issues that Lynn at AGL has taken care of.  I can speak highly of them. You will not be disappointed - knowledgeable and very  thorough. I do not hesitate to fly down from Norfolk, Virginia for the Mooney expertise. As I recall, Lynn has trained with Don Maxwell.

• Like 1

AGL, Lynn, and Tamara...

Please put your contact information in the signature area or where the avatar is...

See Bob's info for ideas...

One of us may not have the memory skills of some of the other fine MSers...

Thanks for the help.

Good luck in 2018!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1