Best Headset?

Candy man

On 12/19/2017 at 4:01 PM, gsxrpilot said:

Halo's with custom molded ear pieces. I've tried them all and have a Zulu2 set knocking around in the back seat. The Halo's were easily the best, but now with custom ear molds, there is no comparison.

IMG_1015.JPG

The yellow earbuds contained in the halo package has a stem that was a bit of a challenge to attach...keeping in mind, I am not an earbud guy so my experience is limited. But does this look right to you?

3B73022D-CEEB-467B-9ECF-28B5129BD717.jpeg

62538200-84DA-4218-A38D-A8491B9E19A6.jpeg

610EEFBF-2F79-4EC6-AC6D-A3043FBB2823.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zulee said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

Again, not being an earbud guy...the long stem and manipulation to connect to the tube just seemed incorrect. 

Technically, those are earplugs, as the speaker is on the metal band behind your head. Earbuds are the big, hard things where you push the speaker into your ear (a painful experience for me).

Try the silicone tips instead of the foam ones, I really like them. No cold weather problems as described above for the foam ones, either--my coldest breakfast run was 8°F heading out and not much higher coming home. My C passed the cabin heat test that day, and man did she climb!