Looking to Buy an Eagle or Early Ovation?

Mike@Loves

1 hour ago, MIm20c said:

It needs the screaming eagle upgrade to do the airframe justice and gain the useful load. 

If I was in a prebuy on this aircraft I’d have @Txbyker ‘s prop on deposit no question about it. 

I personally want an acclaim prop or a 4 blade mt. But well see as time goes by.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Niko182 said:

I personally want an acclaim prop or a 4 blade mt. But well see as time goes by.

Good choice, I was just with a client that had the 310 HP Eagle with an Acclaim prop. It was FAST, and I have been in a number of 310 HP Mooneys. I blame the speed on the lighter plane and Acclaim prop. I wont divulge numbers cause someone will say Im lying..

1 hour ago, mike_elliott said:

Good choice, I was just with a client that had the 310 HP Eagle with an Acclaim prop. It was FAST, and I have been in a number of 310 HP Mooneys. I blame the speed on the lighter plane and Acclaim prop. I wont divulge numbers cause someone will say Im lying..

The thin blade will bring back half of the speed lost from TKS.  Nothing like climbing at 150kts and 1500 fpm. 

Curious what the speed difference is between the thin blade and the composite prop?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

If he does the Screaming Eagle STC he'll have the best useful load of any Modern Mooney.

High useful load and the ability to jump off the runway with a full load. Ferry pilots at 300-400 lbs over still get 1000 fpm initially. 

Anyone know if the STC is the same price as the ovation upgrade?

• 1 year later...
On 12/19/2017 at 4:56 PM, Mike@Loves said:

I am seriously in the market for an Eagle/Screaming Eagle or an early Ovation or possibly a Rocket. If you have, or know of one that may be available you can PM me directly. I have looked at all the aircraft that are currently listed.

Hello

Are you still looking for an Eagle? 

Hello Carusoam ! Yes you are right, but i was hoping an answer... you never know !

Sorry for my poor English -- I'm French, no cure for that ;-)

I am actually selling my mooney , and as I am planning to go to KOSH with it next July  :),  maybe I can meet some Mooniac interested to buy this beautiful aircraft !

I'm not sure this forum is accurate for sell/buy business, if you are interested it's probably better to go on throught private message ?

(sorry I'm a newbe in this forum:unsure: )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyOpen said:

Hello Carusoam ! Yes you are right, but i was hoping an answer... you never know !

Sorry for my poor English -- I'm French, no cure for that ;-)

I am actually selling my mooney , and as I am planning to go to KOSH with it next July  :),  maybe I can meet some Mooniac interested to buy this beautiful aircraft !

I'm not sure this forum is accurate for sell/buy business, if you are interested it's probably better to go on throught private message ?

(sorry I'm a newbe in this forum:unsure: )

Link?

Hey FlyOpen, you are in the right place... :)

It was worth a try... Mike could come back at any time...

As an individual, not a business, buying and selling a plane is an ordinary part of being on MS...

You can find the area where planes are listed for sale... and start a new thread specific to your plane...

To do that, you may need to pay the small donation... see the donate button at the bottom of the page...

When you get a chance... update your information in the part that is called your avatar... pic, location, plane details...

Great to have you here...Are you in France? We have a few MSers all over Europe...

Thanks for writing in excellent English... I don’t think Google can translate anything I write...

Best regards,

-a-

8 hours ago, carusoam said:

Thanks for writing in excellent English... I don’t think Google can translate anything I write...

How hard is it to translate "...." and <CR> into other languages???  :D

Good luck with the sale, @FlyOpen! Be sure to post pictures of your trip if you fly your Mooney to KOSH!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, carusoam said:

Hey FlyOpen, you are in the right place... :)

It was worth a try... Mike could come back at any time...

As an individual, not a business, buying and selling a plane is an ordinary part of being on MS...

You can find the area where planes are listed for sale... and start a new thread specific to your plane...

To do that, you may need to pay the small donation... see the donate button at the bottom of the page...

When you get a chance... update your information in the part that is called your avatar... pic, location, plane details...

Great to have you here...Are you in France? We have a few MSers all over Europe...

Best regards,

-a-

Thank you for radar vectoring in the website ;) !

I paid the $10 donation, still not able to create a new thread, maybe I just need to wait 24 hours.  Will see tomorow.

I am very excited to maybe meet some of you in KOSH! Anyway, I am very excited by KOSH itself, and by the transatlantic flight, can't wait :rolleyes:

Warm regards

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FlyOpen said:

Thank you for radar vectoring in the website ;) !

I paid the $10 donation, still not able to create a new thread, maybe I just need to wait 24 hours.  Will see tomorow.

I am very excited to maybe meet some of you in KOSH! Anyway, I am very excited by KOSH itself, and by the transatlantic flight, can't wait :rolleyes:

Warm regards

Please PM me.  I got a donation today but I could not match the PayPal email to any MS account.  I emailed that address back but have not heard back yet.  Thanks!

Craig

It works perfectly ! I manage to create the new thread, thank you  !:)

On 4/10/2019 at 3:05 AM, mooniac58 said:

Please PM me.  I got a donation today but I could not match the PayPal email to any MS account.  I emailed that address back but have not heard back yet.  Thanks!

Craig