Need Jepessen Skybound G1 adapter for GX55 data

krkip

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Hello, could you confirm if there is interest in realizing the sale of Skybound G1 3in1. My email is scanlly@gmail.com. I'm desperately in need of this adapter. Thank you so much

I have the newer version Skybound G2 adapter. Works for my Jeppesen updates of my 430W. Let me know if interested

• 4 months later...

Hi Don,

Would you consider selling your skybound G1 to me, I desperately need one to update our GX-60 GPS unit and can not find one anywhere. Looked through ebay and all over the net. Do you know if this fits the PCMCIA cards??

Let me know if you would consider selling it or anyone else that has one.

Regards,

MZ

• 7 months later...
Hector  Thanks for the reply. I have located one but if it doesn't work out I will give you a shout.  Where are you based in Jax, I keep my Mooney at Flagler.

I’m at Herlong. I fly to KFIN all the time for lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hector  Thanks for the reply. I have located one but if it doesn't work out I will give you a shout.  Where are you based in Jax, I keep my Mooney at Flagler.

I’m at Herlong. I fly to KFIN all the time for lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk