Looking for an old thermocouple. Any leads?

I have an old AeroLogic EGT-100-4 display in my Mooney. It gives digital EGT readouts. Not exportable, but better than nothing. The thermocouples for this unit though no longer seem to be produced. I have a couple that are not working and have tried everywhere to find the 713-2DWK probe.

I was able to find some last year but only bought one and now the same vendor only has one left that he is saving for himself. I need 1 or 2 more. I guess I can buy a 712 probe, but I think that voids the STC for the unit since that probe is not TSO'd.

Would anyone have any leads on where to find this thermocouple for a reasonable price? I've scoured eBay, but can't seem to find one anywhere. My maintenance shop is telling me to just install a JPI, but a few hundred bucks for a probe vs $4,000 for an installation is a big difference and I'd rather put those $ toward an overhaul.

Chief says it's a standard K type thermocouple.   I would just use the 712 probe, or any K type probe.  There is absolutely nothing in the technology that would be different and EGT TC's are used to just show peak.   You could call Westach ask ask for an Owner specified part.  "K" wire EGT sender, 1 5/8" to 2 1/2" clamp, 1" tip, 4' lead, grounded tip.. just happens to match the 712 probe. 

I'll assume they aren't shipping the 713's. 

http://www.westach.com/app_guide/TSO - CERTIFIED/REPLACEMENT & ADD-ON SWITCHES AND SENDERS/EGT SENDERS/index.php