Avidyne MK 10 blue tooth keyboard

Paulpilot

Welcome aboard, Paul...

We have an excellent avidyne guy around here...

contact...

@AviSimpson

we also have another guy that is quite helpful...

@Avionics Source

or you might become familiar with the USB standards and sizes...

Avidyne has a forum where people discuss this kind of detail...

http://forums.avidyne.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=607&title=usb-charging-ipad

Best regards,

-a-

On 12/9/2017 at 9:00 PM, Paulpilot said:

What chord is used to charge this keyboard?  It says it’s a mini USB but it’s not one I’m familiar with.  There is no online literature or reference anywhere including the Avidyne warehouse. Thanks for your help. 

Hi Paul,

A cord should have been included with your keyboard, let me know if it wasn't and I can get you one. This is what the usb to mini usb looks like https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-USB-2-0-Cable-Male/dp/B00NH13S44/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1513002524&sr=8-4&keywords=usb+to+mini+usb

• Like 1

Paul, I have two 440s and I really like them.  I have the MK-10 keyboard velcro’d down low and I used to use it a bit before getting the 10.2 upgrade.  Since running the 10.2 with the IFD-100 app on my iPad I have just about no use for the MK-10 keyboard anymore but I keep it in there “just in case.”  

So if you plan on using the IFD-100 with your boxes I think you might have little use for the keyboard.  Hope you enjoy your Avidynes as much as I do.  Cheers!

1 minute ago, NotarPilot said:

Paul, I have two 440s and I really like them.  I have the MK-10 keyboard velcro’d down low and I used to use it a bit before getting the 10.2 upgrade.  Since running the 10.2 with the IFD-100 app on my iPad I have just about no use for the MK-10 keyboard anymore but I keep it in there “just in case.”  

So if you plan on using the IFD-100 with your boxes I think you might have little use for the keyboard.  Hope you enjoy your Avidynes as much as I do.  Cheers!

A mooney cockpit is small enough to where it’s just not really useful imo...