Looking For a Mooney Eagle

Niko182

Just curious but does anyone possibly know someone selling their M20S. I don't really care about the year, but preferably has a lower time engine, and would love the 280 or 310 STC. So far I've been able to find 1, and the information included wasn't very descriptive. Don't mind avionics too much, as I plan to upgrade, but the price would need to reflect the state of avionics, airframe, Engine, Damage history, interior, and the usual things.

Thanks Nik

8 minutes ago, Niko182 said:

thats the only one I could find.

If you are interested in it at all, give Ralph a call. I am sure he would answer pretty much any question you would have. His number is on the Mooneypilots.com listing.

21 minutes ago, carusoam said:

either before or after taking ownership

Probably not practical before taking ownership as the eagle would now have to be insured as a trainer...Price that and see why its not practical. After ownership, well, it all falls in line.