1970 M20F for sale with REBATE

globalpolygraph

1970 MOONEY M20F WITH REBATE • $47,000 • PRICE REDUCED 1970 Mooney M20F Executive asking $47,000 before $3,000 REBATE (see below). Travel in style and enjoy some tunes with this updated cross country IFR cruiser. Garmin 430W, KX155 nav/com, KMA24 stereo audio panel, KT76A, vertical compass, altitude hold, wing leveler, electric gear and flaps, Reiff engine preheater, customer panel overlay, leather yokes, custom seat covers, cowl closure and headlight cover mods. Paint 6 Interior 7. 6944 TT 1692 SMOH with 75+ comps all cylinders. $3,000 REBATE if you close before the next annual March 2018. IFR cert due 2019. Based Elmira NY.  Will deliver to eastern US for expenses.  Call Mike Martin 607.398.9009

N187JW front.jpg

N187JW panel 2017.jpg

N187JW seats.jpg

Plane 2014 anon.JPG

Night flight 2.jpg

N187JW headliner 2017.jpg

3 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

What does it cost to turn that leveler into a basic autopilot?

Pretty much the same with any aircraft, about $10K to $30K not including installation.  The wing leveler works entirely off the turn/bank indicator.  It works very well, but would not likely be a part of a complete autopilot.  I could be wrong...  an avionics shop could better answer your question.

13 hours ago, globalpolygraph said:

Pretty much the same with any aircraft, about $10K to $30K not including installation.  The wing leveler works entirely off the turn/bank indicator.  It works very well, but would not likely be a part of a complete autopilot.  I could be wrong...  an avionics shop could better answer your question.

Hmm. I thought there was a way to use Brittania parts to make it full Auto. Will search this site. 

18 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

What does it cost to turn that leveler into a basic autopilot?

You need the BI-805 servo valve and a Brittain Acu-trak autopilot control head. This will allow the system to follow a track on a GPS or a VOR nav signal. If you can find the components everything can be done for a few AMUs.

• Like 1

Just now, N6758N said:

You need the BI-805 servo valve and a Brittain Acu-trak autopilot control head. This will allow the system to follow a track on a GPS or a VOR nav signal. If you can find the components everything can be done for a few AMUs.

That's what my weak memory was thinking. Thank you 

• Like 1

** UPDATE **   I have accepted a verbal offer on the plane of $42,500, but nothing is in writing yet.  I will continue to take offers on the plane until the sale has been completed.  If anything goes wrong with the process then I'll get back to those who have made offers.  Thanks - Mike

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Due a laundry list of issues that I have to address/repair the buyer canceled the sale.  These issues will be addressed over the next few weeks and then the plane will be available again, although the rebate will no longer apply because it will now have a fresh annual by a certified Mooney service center.

The plane is back on the market, but is still in annual at Air Mods (Robbinsville NJ).  If anyone would like to see it there, I can arrange it.  All the logs are with Air Mods as well.  Please note that the original rebate no longer applies as the plane will now come with a fresh annual from a Mooney certified service center.

• 1 month later...

The airplane is still in Robbinsville NJ (Air Mods) along with all the log books.  You can review them there, but I have no way to get them in the next few weeks.  The annual has been completed but needs to go through a few flights before they give it a final blessing.  Plus I have to pay them.  LOL

• Like 1

Here is the info from my ad.  It just went through a very extensive annual (details available by email).

FOR SALE 1970 MOONEY M20F EXECUTIVE

Travel in style and enjoy your tunes with this updated cross-country IFR cruising machine
Comes with fresh annual by Mooney certified service center
6946 TT 1694 SMOH
Garmin 430W nav/com/gps, KX155 nav/com, KMA24 audio panel with stereo input,
KT76A, dual nav (single glide slope), standby vacuum, vertical compass, 4 place intercom
Altitude hold, wing leveler (PC System)
Electric gear and flaps, manual trim
Reiff engine preheater, Cowl closure and headlight cover mods.  Challenger air filter.
Custom panel overlay with LED lighting, Custom leather yokes, Custom seat covers (front)
Hanger kept since 2009.  AD’s current.
Lycoming IO-360-A1A 200 HP (January 2018 compressions 77, 76, 78, 77)
Annual due March 2019, IFR cert due April 2019
Solid IFR platform, easy to fly, economical
Asking $44,000
Temporarily based at Air Mods (N87) in Robbinsville NJ

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/6/2017 at 11:34 PM, globalpolygraph said:

ADD ACCUTRAC OR FULLE AUTOPLOT  WE HAVE ONE FOR 800