Mooney Formation Flying Clinic KECP March 23-25, 2018  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If we have a Mooney Caravan Formation March 23-25 at KECP, would you want to attend and participate ?

10 minutes ago, rocketman said:

I have checked with Origin management and the best weekend to have the formation clinic will be the from Feb 23-25. So I am holding all my rooms at this point. Hopefully we can get an accurate headcount on the people attending before those dates

Understand February 23-25 vice March 23-25?

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

24 minutes ago, rocketman said:

I have checked with Origin management and the best weekend to have the formation clinic will be the from Feb 23-25. So I am holding all my rooms at this point. Hopefully we can get an accurate headcount on the people attending before those dates

Ron, I sent you a PM. Jim Rigoulot will have to weigh in on whether a date change is possible...

Thanks for all you do to "Better the Breed".

• Like 1

@kaba et al, to register for the clinicyou need to visit www.mooneycaravan.com/ where registration info will be up in the next day or 2. ,

• There is a good bit more to read at the website including downloadable training manuals etc. 
  • Jim Rigoulot @gyrene, is the MAG coordinator for the clinic. 
  • The clinic dates are changed to 3/16-18  (The initially suggested date conflicted with our Texas Caravan Group's Clinic. By moving the date we hope to get help with safety pilots from there.)
  • A huge thanks to @rocketman Ron Dubin for being so generous and accommodating. 
  • Like 1