M20K Binder

Vlakvark

Ditto, they have 1/2 size binders at Office Depot.  Get the ones with the 1" D-rings, the pages will last longer.  Most of them have clear sleeves on the front so you can copy the front of your old POH for the cover.

I became anal (okay, I was already anal) and copied all my POH pages and put them in a second binder to use as the working POH in the plane, and the original in my box at home for safekeeping. 

• Like 1

Ditto here... I got a half size 3 ring binder from the office store. Then I cut the blue plastic cover off the old binder with a razor knife and slid it into the plastic sleeves of the new one. While you're at the office store, get some of the hole-punch reinforcing doughnuts for the pages that are starting to tear out.

On 11/29/2017 at 10:00 PM, LANCECASPER said:

I have one that looks just like that. It began as a calendar many moons ago, got repurposed as a CFI binder, and now sits in my bookcase. 

• 3 years later...

Late entry with info from Mooney:

"Thanks for the inquiry – The Older “Blue” Binders with Gold silkscreen are no long used – Currently we use 2 types 1 is a Clear Vue Binders from an office supply store (Quill P/N 901-585857) The other is a Leather Binder with an embossed Mooney Logo, the part number is POH-LEATHER BINDER and can be priced and purchased through our Authorized Mooney Service Centers." 

...in case anyone is looking for a proper size/pn to order online sight unseen.