Prodeco G7 folding electric bike for sale

MCDsiena

I have a folding Prodeco G7 electric bike I got for use in the Mooney I am looking to get rid of.  Its missing the throttle control and the battery but still works fine as a normal bike or I'm sure it can be repaired and put back to electric use. 

Make an offer if interested.  I am located in the northeast and will calculate shipping for anyone interested. I can also deliver within reasonable Mooney range, sounds like a good as an excuse to fly as any. 

Thanks

Mike

bike.jpg

I have a folding Prodeco G7 electric bike I got for use in the Mooney I am looking to get rid of.  Its missing the throttle control and the battery but still works fine as a normal bike or I'm sure it can be repaired and put back to electric use. 
Make an offer if interested.  I am located in the northeast and will calculate shipping for anyone interested. I can also deliver within reasonable Mooney range, sounds like a good as an excuse to fly as any. 
Thanks
Mike

bike.thumb.jpg.ee6d24b4599996602d2119cc13b08310.jpg
How much you ate asking

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk