Rayjay Turbo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
21 hours ago, acpartswhse said:

yes  to a member here who intends to resell.  dont remember his mail tho

That’s not correct, I could never resell this as you sent it,I would be embarrassed. still cleaning the pieces, inspecting, searching for missing parts that you failed to send, paperwork not complete, exhaust pipe cracked and must be sent off for repair. Glady send it back to you for refund!!!

• Sad 1

ooops  sorry for no reply but have been on the road moving n5800q and others.  Kinda slow in asking for return aren't we.  I have sent you a number of inquiries wanting to buy it..  Of course since i practically gave it to you of course I will buy it back. You knew it was as removed from another Mooney and all paperwork necessary was included.  Just box it up and include all and send it on down.  Missing parts? what was missing?  you never said anything was missing.   I even ordered a few extra expendables from our Rajay guy.   Any idea when you can get around to that?

Please send the check. I’m sure you have my information. If not please let me know I will forward it to you. Thank you for this offer 

Since we are being open about this here are a few pictures( I have more if needed  ) of what you sent, remember approx 180 turbo hours and came off a flying airplane, Oh and only the engine 337 and STC paperwork will be included, sorry dont have an airframe 337 or paperwork , I dont  know why it was just not included. 

4FD73606-12F6-4446-9730-1066CCFAD550.jpeg

9EAE8089-EA04-40EF-AEC9-D4C9E61FE5AC.jpeg

A1A7DAFE-6ACE-48F9-B4CA-E665EBE07C95.jpeg

I dont consider this a fight, I hope that you dont! He is a seller/ business that sells items on this site, using this particular forum, He has offered to buy this item from me using this particular forum and this particular thread,  and I have responded. I have also PMed him as you suggest. Maybe he is gone and doesn’t sell aircraft parts anymore! 

Not only practically gave it away but I paid the freight which was a few hundred dollars. l.  Never said it was off a current flying airplane.  It come off N6068Q which we were discussing at that time which had been sitting for quite a few years. After I get it back is it ok to deduct the freight?    With this I assume you are not going to ship till paid and i wont pay until it arrives so this is the end of the conversation. I have never sold anything on here without a note to send a check after you look at it and make sure it is correct.  Only been stiffed a couple times   This was different because of the shipping costs. 

OK if in fact you really do want to part with it i will either come to you and pick it up or send you a man who will buy it as is at your place and pay you in US Dollars upon pickup.  If you will give me a list of missing pieces I will pass that along so there are no surprises.  No airframe stc as none was required when i installed it in 1973

didnt get it  please reply here as the man who wants to buy is watching this thread and is ready to travel.  I dont understand the fuss and then really dont want to sell.  we have been this route before if i remember correctly.  And sorry to the Mooenyspace folks that were inconvenienced by all this.  I have dealt with many from here and only this one bad experience. LO Siento

On 2/12/2019 at 7:44 PM, acpartswhse said:

OK if in fact you really do want to part with it i will either come to you and pick it up or send you a man who will buy it as is at your place and pay you in US Dollars upon pickup.  If you will give me a list of missing pieces I will pass that along so there are no surprises.  No airframe stc as none was required when i installed it in 1973

Here is a picture of the installation manual that you sent , as you can see, you are mistaken or have forgotten about the airframe STC not required. If you did the install in 1973 and followed the installation procedures that you sent me you would know that ther was a required Airframe STC please see item 100 and 101. Also included is your own advertisement touting the Airframe STC. What I suggest is you get your facts together before making statements that I am at fault and trying to take something from you. 

So as you stated, tell you what’s missing and you will make it right, What I would like is that you to produce is the Airframe STC paperwork, that’s what would be expected. I’m not tying to be difficult but you are not telling the truth about this transaction. I am trying to be nice. 

6B8B7911-7C60-4673-BE92-912FBF0528DC.thumb.jpeg.47b8e6fe42768670f13f43053e91add1.jpeg

B8081641-A3C4-49C6-82D6-41674C235F2B.jpeg

On 2/14/2019 at 7:40 AM, acpartswhse said:

Thanks Bob. This is a crazy scenerio.  I just got a message from another MS er who contacted shiny moose and was told the rajay was not for sale under any circumstance.  Guess he was just tying to collect a free $3,000.  too bad. 

Do not put me out there as a thief. I do not think that is professional. I have only asked that you complete your transaction with me and all will be good. I would really like for you to produce this message from another MSer 

I did tell one that I would never sell this as I received it as it is not complete, in bad condition needs repairs and cannot be installed legally without the missing paperwork. So I would not sell even for a small profit, because I would be embarrassed.    I would however sell it back to you for my purchase price, but you dont want that and have made up excuses why you cannot buy it back