Looking for M20K CFI near ORD

m20kpilot

Hello everyone - I am looking for an M20K and have located one I am seriously considering near Chicago. 

I have 1200 USN jet time - and over 1000 PIC for high perf retract- along with turbo time - but the carrier wants what the carrier wants - its pretty reasonable actually - only 2 hours with a CFI-I who satisfies open pilot which is 10 hours in type [or enough Money time to apply for an exception] - so year, I'm pretty far along in this process. 

So - there is the question - looking for someone with M20K time who is a CFI near ORD or who will travel close in - 

7 hours ago, carusoam said:

What is it you are wanting from the CFI?

• Transition training
  • Relocating the M20K Chicago to Socal
  • ?

Or did I mis something in your post?

Best regards,

-a-

I'm pretty sure he's looking for 2 hours of dual to get his insurance.  He mentioned his OTHER option is enough time in make and model himself to meet the insurance minimum, which he is working towards sans insurance is what I understood.  Should be someone in the Chicago area that can help him.  

Another option is head straight north to KIMT and Bruce, our local CFII and Mooney owner, can get him his dual.

Tom

• Like 1