Spatial Interior Clinic - New Garden (N57)

Marauder

Chris- please tell Bruce that Andy says hello and I hope he's enjoying NJ- I'm in Fort Myers right now!

Pennsylvania has assaulted Bruce. First it was the frost due to the 25° temp and then the mushroom farms assaulted his olfactory senses by layering in a nice putrid odor held close to ground level by a fog.

I do think it was funny that the guy from Wilmar Minnesota was asking the guy from Buffalo New York to turn the propane heater on because he was cold.

I’ll pass along your hello.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

No, Bruce is a good guy.  Family has used his services as a MSC for a few years.  However, I have everything I need (already replaced the screws and made repairs to other areas) minus the Al tape and I didn’t want to bother him to ask about splitting up his kit.  Up to this point I have not addressed the larger cracks which will be aided with the tape. 

He buys it from zoro.com. It comes in a large roll, so if you only need a smaller section, you might need to connect with him directly. This aluminum he is using is pretty impressive. Able to contour it to fix a piece of plastic, yet rigid enough to add strength to the plastic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marauder said:

He buys it from zoro.com. It comes in a large roll, so if you only need a smaller section, you might need to connect with him directly. This aluminum he is using is pretty impressive. Able to contour it to fix a piece of plastic, yet rigid enough to add strength to the plastic.

Zoro is a good site. It has had the best price for TriFlow, CO detectors, shop tools...

5 hours ago, Marauder said:

Told Bruce this morning I am having a hard time remembering where the Philly airport is.

70b27668de43f305e44eb0f47e39c7e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where is Philly?  That's easy.  Just find the airport where they send you around in ever decreasing circles to avoid the heavy iron.

5a29ea6c732af_PhillyApproach.thumb.jpg.ebff4fa99327acc7acc629a697d709b4.jpg

• Like 1

I stopped by last night to check in on the progress, WOW! It looks awesome. Chris @Marauder will have one heck of a nice interior when it is all finished up. The quality of the new plastics and the simple way they attach is amazing, and making me pretty darn envious. Bruce reminds me a bit of a friendly mad scientist, the stuff he is doing is all modern and with new materials/techniques that Mooney could have only dreamed of when they built this F.  I really hope he is able to sell more of these interiors to us Mooniacs! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PTK said:

If only Bruce would get rid of those old freightliner looking wood armrests!

One doesn't have to purchase the optional wood armrest if one thinks they are old freightliner looking but could get the optional leather ones instead if that would make one happier, or get none at all

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One doesn't have to purchase the optional wood armrest if one thinks they are old freightliner looking but could get the optional leather ones instead if that would make one happier, or get none at all

I like those wood arm rests!! And if I ever didn’t like those arm rests, Bruce’s mechanism for attachment makes it easy to remove and change them over to something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

Some people like quality furnishings, some just like to fuss . . . I'd love to have Bruce's interior myself, armrests and all. Got some nice cherry downstairs to make them out of, too.

Just a couple of pictures after the wife approval review. Once I get the new rugs in, I will post some glamour shots. I’m impressed with the Spatial Design concept. Spent a lot of time speaking with Bruce about the future of his product and I know he would like someone to take over the mission. Maybe one of you talented folks has an interest.

I will provide some links to YouTube videos on the technique as soon as I get time to edit them.

f678f17bcee4465f01034138a0b079d1.jpg

7e12a51698eae3a8090b04b488f68876.jpg

4189bc1a6dcd369e01d913a625150ee9.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Marauder said:

Just a couple of pictures after the wife approval review. Once I get the new rugs in, I will post some glamour shots. I’m impressed with the Spatial Design concept. Spent a lot of time speaking with Bruce about the future of his product and I know he would like someone to take over the mission. Maybe one of you talented folks has an interest.

I will provide some links to YouTube videos on the technique as soon as I get time to edit them.

Nice - looks a lot like the inside of my airplane!  Only I don't have an aspen.

Love the pockets too eh - 

its a very very clean and more room look.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-13 at 7:33 AM, Marauder said:

Any thing on the youtube clips. 

JT

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Hi Iain. Haven’t had the time to edit and post them. Been working on rebuilding my snow plow pump motor and the usual holiday stuff. Hopefully this weekend.

what's a snow plow?  Must be one of those Northern things. :D

• Like 5