Fluorosilicone Fuel Cap O-ring Kits

Message added by mooniac58

This is a paid for sponsored post.

• 3 weeks later...

I have plenty of fluorosilicone fuel cap o-ring kits ready to ship today. If you're not sure of what kind of fuel cap you have, send me an email at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Photos of the top and bottom of the fuel cap help too.

Order fluorosilicone fuel cap kits here! www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam your order ships today!

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products - Order fluorosilicone fuel cap o-ring kits here! If you need help identifying your fuel cap, send me an email at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Photos of the top and bottom of the fuel cap help. 

A price increase will go into effect on 1 October 2019. New prices will be reflected below.

- Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kit - $13.00 each
o M25988/1-338 – big o-ring
o M25988/1-010 – small o-ring
o MS24665-298 – cotter pin

- Shaw 416/516 fuel cap kit - $13.00 each
o M25988/1-232 – big o-ring
o M25988/3-010 – small o-ring
o MS24665-132 – cotter pin

- Gabb fuel cap kit - $15.50 each
o M25988/1-339 – big o-ring
o M25988/1-110 – small o-ring
o MS24665-298 – cotter pin

- D'Shannon 15 Gallon Screw Type Fuel Cap Kit - $10.00 Each
o 2x o-ring replacements per kit

- D'Shannon 15/20 Gallon Flip Top Type Fuel Cap Kit - $11.00 Each
o 2x small o-ring replacements per kit
o 1x large o-ring replacement per kit

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products.html - Order fluorosilicone kits here!

• 1 month later...

I have multiple orders shipping today! 

Order fluorosilicone fuel cap kits here! www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products

If you need help identifying your fuel cap, email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Sending a photo of the top and the bottom of your fuel cap helps too!

17 hours ago, David Lloyd said:

My caps show 457-370.  I see 457 mentioned on the website but not a way to order.

Hey David, I did do a Shaw 457 fuel cap kit for a brief period but I discovered that they take a special o-ring. PMA Products Inc. does manufacturer a fluorosilicone replacement but I do not believe Mooney aircraft are named on the certification. It should fit though. I would reach out to them to see what they can offer. Otherwise, if your cap is broken, you may need to replace it.

Mike and Chris you orders are shipping today! 

If you need help identifying your fuel cap, email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Sending a photo of the top and the bottom of your fuel cap helps too!

I have multiple orders shipping today!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few orders shipping today. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year! I hope you all had some good time off with family! If you're doing your annual soon, make sure you replace your worn out fuel cap o-rings! 

Brett your order has shipped!

If you need help identifying your fuel cap, email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Sending a photo of the top and the bottom of your fuel cap helps too

• 1 month later...

Make sure your fuel caps are protected for the flying season and replace your old rubber nitrile rings during annual.

• 1 month later...

I have plenty of stock and it is ready to ship!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MATTS875 said:

I have a 97/98 201. Which kit do I need to order?

A Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kit and you can order them at www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products. Scroll down until you see the Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kit. They are $13 each and one kit outfits one fuel cap.

• 4 months later...

I just spent the morning assembling more Shaw 431/531 and Shaw 416/516 fluorosilicone fuel cap kits. These are the first products I ever started with my store. These are simple but extremely effective at helping prevent fuel contamination. The original fluorosilicone fuel cap kits that went on my Bonanza's Shaw 416 fuel caps are coming up on 5 years old and show no signs of wear. I've left N11GG on the ramp during down pours and there was zero water in the fuel tanks.

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products <--- Order here

Don't know what to get? Snap a photo of the top and bottom of your fuel cap and email it to me at gallagheravaitionllc@gmail.com. You can also text the images to me at 1-833-425-5288

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I have plenty of the Shaw 416/516 and the Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kits. I talked to Bob Ripley at an ABS Service Clinic and he recommends replacing these every three years but I have had mine on for five years without an issue.

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products <--- Order here

Don't know what to get? Snap a photo of the top and bottom of your fuel cap and email it to me at gallagheravaitionllc@gmail.com. You can also text the images to me at 1-833-425-5288

Updated pricing:

- Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kit - $14.00 each
o    M25988/1-338 – big o-ring
o    M25988/1-010 – small o-ring
o    MS24665-298 – cotter pin

- Shaw 416/516 fuel cap kit - $13.00 each
o    M25988/1-232 – big o-ring
o    M25988/3-010 – small o-ring
o    MS24665-132 – cotter pin

- Gabb fuel cap kit - $15.50 each
o    M25988/1-339 – big o-ring
o    M25988/1-110 – small o-ring