Fluorosilicone Fuel Cap O-ring Kits

Message added by mooniac58

This is a paid for sponsored post.

I left my Bonanza out on the ramp a CMH during some pretty heavy rain and when I went out to sump the tanks, zero water. The o-rings on my fuel caps are nearly three years old and look brand new.

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products - order blue flourosilicone o-ring kits here

gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com - any questions or need help identifying your fuel caps

James Gallagher

Sump.jpeg

O-rings.jpeg

21 hours ago, carusoam said:

Great pics, James...

in year four, five and six... make sure your fingers are away from the bottom of the sampler...

So we can see what’s not there better..? :)

Best regards,

-a-

Good point! 

• Like 1

I have a few orders shipping today. As a testament to this product, I flew 2.2 IMC yesterday through some pretty heavy rain showers and on the ground in the rain, no water in the tanks. Problem is, my fuselage has a leak near the speed slope windshield! 

Get your fluorosilicone kits today to keep water out and fuel in!

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products.html - Order fluorosilicone kits here! NEW Whelen lights, and fuel caps too 

Plenty of kits stocked and ready to ship! You can email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com if you need help identifying your fuel caps. You can snap a photo of the top and bottom of the fuel cap on your aircraft or provide me your aircraft make/model/year/serial number. I'll help you find what you need.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products.html - Order fluorosilicone kits here! NEW Whelen lights, and fuel caps too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New stock has arrived and every kit I have is ready to ship on the next business day! If you need help identifying your fuel cap, email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com

Order fluorosilicone fuel cap kits here! www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products

Oshkosh is almost two weeks away but before you go and leave your airplane out in the moisture, make sure your fuel cap o-rings are in good shape! I have for sale fluorosilicone fuel cap o-ring kits for your Shaw 416, 516, 431, 531, Gabb, and D’Shannon tip tank fuel caps. Change your o-rings out for these long-lasting fluorosilicone kits and prevent fuel contamination in time for the show!

You can purchase these at www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products. One kit equips one fuel cap and the price includes shipping within the United States. If you're not sure what type of fuel cap you have, snap a photo of the top and bottom and email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com

IMG_6795 1.jpg

IMG_7053 1.jpg

OringComp.jpg

Will you be at the show? Can we buy a kit from you there?

I will be but I will not have any booth of stand setup. I’ll be flying in on Sunday and departing Thursday. Parking in Vintage Aircraft Camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, flyingcheesehead said:

James,

I'd like to order a set, but I'm not sure what fuel caps I have on my 1997 Mooney Ovation. Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Kent

Hi Kent, the Mooney 20R and 20S have Shaw 531-001 fuel caps. You can order these kits by going to www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products. Scroll down until you see Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kits and add two to your cart for checkout (assuming you have two fuel caps to outfit).

http://www.softoutfit.com/static/refs/parts.pdf - link to parts catalog. Check out section 28-20-00

James

On 7/10/2019 at 3:58 PM, OSUAV8TER said:

Hi Kent, the Mooney 20R and 20S have Shaw 531-001 fuel caps. You can order these kits by going to www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products. Scroll down until you see Shaw 431/531 fuel cap kits and add two to your cart for checkout (assuming you have two fuel caps to outfit).

http://www.softoutfit.com/static/refs/parts.pdf - link to parts catalog. Check out section 28-20-00

James

Done, thanks! But please see PMs...

Airventure is a week away so make sure your fuel caps are in great shape if your Mooney will be sitting outside. If you're not sure what type of fuel cap you have, you can respond to this thread or shoot me a message at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. Pictures of the top and bottom of the fuel cap are the best way to identify them, otherwise I use your aircraft's parts manual (which will not account for any STC upgraded caps if done before you acquired your airplane).

Order fluorosilicone fuel cap kits here! www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products

• 2 weeks later...