Does anyone know owner of N9152V (G)

31 minutes ago, Captnmack said:

Looking to talk to Mark Burdick, previous owner of G model from Scottsdale?

That plane crashed...I had a contract on it when Mark’s son while working on his commercial with a CFI dumped it in at Deervalley.

Not quite crashed but nose gear collapsed. Looking to find out what all was installed on it.
It was much more than just a nose gear collapse. I have all the specs on my computer back at home, but I'm on the road this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Does this help?

http://www.avclaims.com/n9152v_photos.htm

Best regards,

-a-

Yep that’s her.  Was a no damage history beautiful G.  I was within about a week of flying to Phoenix to pick her up.  Had to start the search all over again.

she had:

430W

JPI EDM 930

Aspen, but I think it was the VFR version.

21 hours ago, Captnmack said:

Not quite crashed but nose gear collapsed. Looking to find out what all was installed on it.

I had these on my phone.  The last is the pre “incident” valuation.

I reuploaded the photos since the first set appeared to only be thumbnails 

99A269A5-76ED-4B36-B2A0-C638CA12F5A4.jpeg

910AF046-74C6-414C-9A58-339B6BB1F418.jpeg

C617FBC3-E80C-49C5-81C6-70F031FDFD34.jpeg

2512C8FD-25B0-4C10-A8F4-4760C164AC89.jpeg

13 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

Nice G but you did well to to out for the F. This particular G has bladders so it’s fuel capacity could be either 54 or 64 gallons, but originally they all had 52 gallons capacity whereas your F has 64. More importantly, though, your F’s gross weight is 2740 pounds whereas the G’s is punitively set at 2525 pounds while even the C has a 2575 gross weight.  All G’s are relatively useful load challenged, which is a shame since they have such nice relatively roomy cabins.

This G will fly again, though. It is a nice looking and certainly well-equipped example. 

Jim

I like my F and am happy with it.  The G was the first of 3 contracts it took to close on a plane.  

12 minutes ago, kpaul said:

The G was the first of 3 contracts it took to close on a plane.  

I've never had a contract on an airplane fail to go to completion, as buyer or seller. I've only had one airplane fail the pre-buy significant enough that I did not complete the sale (but there was no formal contract in place yet) and I've never had an airplane fail a pre-buy as a seller. Maybe I'm just lucky.

9 minutes ago, KLRDMD said:

I've never had a contract on an airplane fail to go to completion, as buyer or seller. I've only had one airplane fail the pre-buy significant enough that I did not complete the sale (but there was no formal contract in place yet) and I've never had an airplane fail a pre-buy as a seller. Maybe I'm just lucky.

The G fell through for obvious reasons.  The next was an F that came back with somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 discrepancies after the PPI. Bubbling paint, engine oil leak, prop leak, automotive parts on the exhaust, wing damage repaired with bondo, to name a few.  The third was my current F.

What were the empty weights of the F and G models respectively, I see a couple of hundred pounds gross weight advantage to the F, but while I know that the engine isn't much heavier, I'm pretty sure that the injected model is heavier.  If someone knows it, what about the C and E models?

I'll answer my own question, I looked it up on www.pilotfriend.com

Model        Empty Weight        Gross

M20C               1525                  2575

M20E               1575                  2575

M20G              1585                   2525

M20F               1640                   2740

Hmm...  I wonder why the weight penalty for the G model?

These, by the way are early models, later models all had weight creep...

Edited by cctsurf
added my own answer

6 hours ago, cctsurf said:

What were the empty weights of the F and G models respectively, I see a couple of hundred pounds gross weight advantage to the F, but while I know that the engine isn't much heavier, I'm pretty sure that the injected model is heavier.  If someone knows it, what about the C and E models?

I'll answer my own question, I looked it up on www.pilotfriend.com

Model        Empty Weight        Gross

M20C               1525                  2575

M20E               1575                  2575

M20G              1585                   2525

M20F               1640                   2740

Hmm...  I wonder why the weight penalty for the G model?

These, by the way are early models, later models all had weight creep...

All other things being equal, the injected angle valve is about 40lbs heavier than the carbed parallel valve. Because of the 2740 gross weight, early Fs which are often the lightest of the mid bodies tend to be the best haulers. 

Edited by Shadrach

1 hour ago, macosxuser said:

Wonder why the E is less than the F? Seems punitive as well.

If you keep following the series, the J's went as high as 2900 gross wt with the STC that is basically a paper maneuver.  The E has a shorter body, so the CG envelope is smaller, but really I think the reason for the difference is that they expanded the GW on the later models, and there was no compelling reason to up the older models.   I know my E will handle gross wt very easily.   Don't know how it handles over that, because this is not allowed.