What video media program do you use?

I have two go pros and an in-line audio recorder for cockpit audio. I was wondering what is a good editing software program out there? And yes cheaper is better:) It’s been since high school that I have used any editing software programs other than downloading videos to Facebook....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all Mac so iMovie is free and works well. But the latest app from GoPro called Quik is very easy to use and I find myself using it more often than iMovie. 

Are you recording the cockpit audio to a separate recorder and then trying to add it to the video? I use a patch cable that connects the in-cockpit GoPro camera directly to a headset jack which puts cockpit audio in the same file with the video. It's much easier that way.

• Like 1

I use Sony Play Memories home for the Speed overlay on the video.   I have a Sony Action cam and the Play Memories was free.

I also have a copy of Sony Vegas that does some of the fancy stuff.   Not free. but cheaper than a GoPro

• Like 1

I'm all Mac so iMovie is free and works well. But the latest app from GoPro called Quik is very easy to use and I find myself using it more often than iMovie. 
Are you recording the cockpit audio to a separate recorder and then trying to add it to the video? I use a patch cable that connects the in-cockpit GoPro camera directly to a headset jack which puts cockpit audio in the same file with the video. It's much easier that way.

I bought two GoPro sessions and can’t connect an audio cable. I have a Sony audio recorder. I’ll need a program that can overlay an audio file. I’ll play around with the GoPro program. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk