Selling some Mooney and M20J stuff

INA201

Good evening. I've listed a bunch of items pulled from my 1978J and put them on eBay.  I don't have time to manage selling and shipping all this stuff so it was simpler than listing here this round.  Please  take a look and feel free to ask any questions. I tried a link and didn't work so I'm posting pictures of items for sale. Just search under my account all items for sale.  Thanks gang!

IMG_2997.PNG

IMG_2998.PNG

IMG_2999.PNG

3 hours ago, INA201 said:

I've listed a bunch of items pulled from my 1978J and put them on eBay.

Why are the 'Buck Rodgers' antennae starting at $100? I frankly think they are one of the best visual features of my E, but no one else seems to like them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HRM said:

Why are the 'Buck Rodgers' antennae starting at $100? I frankly think they are one of the best visual features of my E, but no one else seems to like them.

Thanks, changed it to $.99 starting price. I personally like the looks of them but in replacing all of the rdios in the plane we decided to go with new antennas and wiring all the way through.

2 hours ago, INA201 said:

Thanks, changed it to $.99 starting price. I personally like the looks of them but in replacing all of the rdios in the plane we decided to go with new antennas and wiring all the way through.

Given that these are getting rare and I am the only one that likes them :P, a bid is forthcoming. Thanks!

Just now, Skates97 said:

I like the look of them, how is the reception from them?

Well, I would like to tell you it's crap and thus avoid a bidding war, but pilot honor forces me to reveal that my reception is excellent. Could be the radio (KX170B) ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skates97 said:

I like the look of them, how is the reception from them?

I had excellent reception and range from my KY 196 radio.  The Garmin 430 had less range but similar reception.  there is a crack on the tip of one of the antennas and I am not sure which one the 430 was tied to.  I put some touch up paint on the cracked one but it didnt match up perfectly. My guess is it should be tested somehow just to be sure.

I will also have a KY 196 for sale coming up.  Im having the knob repaired as it worked but not completely reliable when switching channels(it would slip is the best explanation).