Your Favorite Ride with your Favorite Plane

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Neither is 100% mine but they both deserved a deep clean by hand and water that day, the Mooney was more tankful after: she probably cruised 100kts faster than the car :D

20200107_153421.jpg

Edited by Ibra
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DonMuncy said:

The names or the vehicles? 

She's ambivalent about the names and my kids love them.

In college, my senior year, I had an old 914 that was the love of my life after my girlfriend (who later became wifey, 45 years and still going). That car scared the bejeezus out of her, I mean I don't think it was my driving, and it also stranded us a number of times. This began her lifelong hatred of Porsches. 

After I got my PPL in '86 she went up with me in a C172. It was a blustery Central Florida afternoon and that was probably a bad pilot weather decision on my part. It was not outrageous turbulence, but just enough for her to declare 'never again'. 

On 1/8/2020 at 9:04 PM, HRM said:

...and no Mac to crop it out with :P.

That I got...(thankfully), although this 2019 MBP 15 trackpad is garbage... :wacko: ..keyboard isn't much better. Get the newer 2020 or 16" 2019 if getting a Mac laptop; earlier are junk. <_<

• Haha 1