SKYBEACON

Highflight

Is this easier to read??? :D:P

On topic, from their website:

skyBeacon will be available for Experimental and Light Sport Aircraft November 2017 it is available for preorder now. It will subsequently be available to a large number of certified aircraft through an Approved Model List Supplemental Type Certificate (AML-STL). Certification is expected in Q1 of 2018.

Richard, Richard, Richard . . . . (I do that well, it's my brother's name, too).

You can't just throw real information into a derailed thread like that! Go pull your plane out of the hangar and push it back inside three times without flying as punishment!  :P

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hank said:

Richard, Richard, Richard . . . . (I do that well, it's my brother's name, too).

You can't just throw real information into a derailed thread like that! Go pull your plane out of the hangar and push it back inside three times without flying as punishment!  :P

I will try to refrain from bringing threads back on track in the future.

Kid at the airport: "Daddy, why is that man saying crazy things and just taking his plane in and out of the hangar?"
Dad: "Just keep walking son and try not to make eye contact.":D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Experimental version is $1500. I hope they can keep it cheap for the certified version. Quite a pricey piece held on by a few screws. I wonder if it comes with some sort of theft insurance like all of the cellphone companies provide. Or will they supply tamper-proof screws?  Anyone know if Uncle Sugar will bring back the rebates? This thing came out a year too late...

• Like 1