Mooney Girls Fast, not Easy

mooneygirl

News from Mooney Girls.... our new hats are in. If you would like to purchase one, just let me know. We have a special going on through the holidays. $50 gets our awesome v-neck ladies t-shirt, plus the MG hat, plus a lanyard or a bracelet. We can ship most anywhere, actual shipping will be applied. Their debut will be at AOPA in Tampa this weekend. Shoot me a PM or email: MooneyAmbassadors@charter.net I will be wearing mine on Saturday!!

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1660.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kris_Adams said:

I don't see the hats on MooneyGirls.com.  Are they available?  Nevermind, I just read your post closer :D

Thanks for the email, Kris.  I haven't had a chance to update MooneyGirls.com 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 201er said:

Call me a little thick but I don't get it. What's the message?

My wife has a jacket that says, "Chicks fly." It's all part of involving the other half of humanity in this airplane thing. Not sure about global statistics, but the US pilot population was 94% male the last time I saw the official stats.

Mooney Girls are trying to hook other women into flying. Mooneys are fast, but Mooney Girls aren't easy . . .  ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 201er said:

Call me a little thick but I don't get it. What's the message?

Just now, jrwilson said:

Urban dictionary...

can be either someone whos a slut( or at least gives the idea that she's easy) and/or a really fast runner
( usually the best is a combination of both, but being more of a flirt than actually putting out)

Trying to say fast as in "Mooney's are fast," and not as in the "Fast girl" definition of urban dictionary. 

Edited by jrwilson

On 10/26/2017 at 7:53 AM, Danb said:

This is clearly not headed in the right direction. Jolie is clearly a competent, quality Mooney Ambassador...nuff said.

Aww. Thanks Dan. As many know we are trying to have fun, promote the brand, encourage education and camaraderie.  The combo packages are selling like hotcakes, so if anyone would like to order let me know.

As usual, thanks for the support.

J.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mooneygirl said:

Aww. Thanks Dan. As many know we are trying to have fun, promote the brand, encourage education and camaraderie.  The combo packages are selling like hotcakes, so if anyone would like to order let me know.

As usual, thanks for the support.

J.

All I did at the AOPA Fly-In KTPF today was watch Jolie and her little crew work... and I'm tired. Buttercup is in FL on CA time. She taught an extended Right Seat Ready class w/o Jan and while she was at it she coordinated her 12x12 booth on the ramp promoting all things good about Mooneys. I'm proud to be even a little involved (Mostly by chauffeuring Nancy). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey there---

The first shipments to hip Mooney owners have been completed.  We have sold about half our stock. So if you would like to jump in on ordering for the holidays, please do so. 

Mooney Girls V-neck sizes:  small, large, XL and XXL [yes we are sold out of medium].  We also have small and large Tank tops that go with the combo package.

We had a couple of hats go to the REAL Mooney Girls at the factory in Kerrville, TX. Look for photos soon.

As usual, thank you for your support.  Jan and Jolie

• Like 1