ovation engine monitor ideals

flysamo

moritz  gauge cluster package is junk, cant get unit repair , dilemmas finding space to install approved replacement the JPI 930 is approved unit will require major panel revamp, 5.5 inches of space is a little too large for left side of panel, are there any other units that are approved as primary and use less space in panel, currently have a jpi monitor that about 3 inch's 

I honestly wouldn't have a problem putting the EDM930 on the right side, given the mounting angle meets requirements to be placed there, but opted to go with the 900, as I couldn't pass up on the SnF deal back a couple of years ago...nearly half the cost of the 930 at that time, if memory serves...

Steve

IMG_0966.JPG

• Like 2

If having the MP and RPM data too far to the right for you’re comfort...

JPI has a remote display called the RAD. That puts those details right in front of the pilot, with alarms there as well.

Also look up what EI has to offer.  Slightly different, with better customer service....

Best regards,

-a-

On 10/23/2017 at 1:13 PM, StevenL757 said:

I honestly wouldn't have a problem putting the EDM930 on the right side, given the mounting angle meets requirements to be placed there, but opted to go with the 900, as I couldn't pass up on the SnF deal back a couple of years ago...nearly half the cost of the 930 at that time, if memory serves...

Steve

IMG_0966.JPG

Looks like it was designed by the factory.  Do you have a name for the hula girl?

Good eye.  Actually, my design, but proudly built out by Islip Avionics.

I honestly don't have a name for Hula Girl yet.  I feel bad enough that I cut her head off in the picture (and didn't notice until just before posting this), and on top of that, she remains nameless.  Maybe I can garner some ideas here...

Steve

Good eye.  Actually, my design, but proudly built out by Islip Avionics.
I honestly don't have a name for Hula Girl yet.  I feel bad enough that I cut her head off in the picture (and didn't notice until just before posting this), and on top of that, she remains nameless.  Maybe I can garner some ideas here...
Steve

You should treat her better!
fdb5f0d9c2d459382e81cbd98d14dcf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1