Looking for a ride from Don Maxwell's back to Austin

aggiepilot04

I need to drop off for an annual some time before the end of the month.  Anyone happen to have a Mooney there and need a ride up?

I'm starting to debate coming down for the A&M game next Saturday...if you don't get an offer by then we might be able to work something out if Don or someone else is willing to meet on Saturday morning for the drop-off. I'd likely come to McKinney first on Friday evening.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

I'm starting to debate coming down for the A&M game next Saturday...if you don't get an offer by then we might be able to work something out if Don or someone else is willing to meet on Saturday morning for the drop-off. I'd likely come to McKinney first on Friday evening.

Thanks...something like that may work.  I have dropped off at the FBO at GGG in the past, so I don't think that would be a big deal.  If my wife didn't already have plans, I would try to sell the game to her and she could just meet me in CS.  I dragged her all the way to the swamp last weekend though, so getting her to cancel for another Aggie football game would be a tough sell!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KSMooniac said:

Excuses....you just want to go to the Dixie Chicken....

• Like 2

Excuses....you just want to go to the Dixie Chicken....

Wise man!!! Unfortunately hotel prices and 2 night minimum usually mean I fly away the same day now, so the Chicken isn't as fun. It would be hard to tally how much Shiner Bock I've consumed at that fine establishment over the years...

On 10/21/2017 at 9:28 AM, KSMooniac said:

Wise man!!! Unfortunately hotel prices and 2 night minimum usually mean I fly away the same day now, so the Chicken isn't as fun. It would be hard to tally how much Shiner Bock I've consumed at that fine establishment over the years...

I think I know, I just have to count the bottle caps in Bottle cap alley.

• Like 1

I think I know, I just have to count the bottle caps in Bottle cap alley.

Actually that wouldn't even come close! Most of the consumption was via draft...and the story in the 90s was that the Chicken served more beer per square foot than anywhere else in the country. If you were ever there on a Thursday night, you would believe it! Taps rarely closed...pitchers were just changed out when filled. It was so crowded it took 10 minutes to go from front to back, and you had to hold your beer over your head or else it would get spilled. I sure miss those days!

I need to drop off for an annual some time before the end of the month.  Anyone happen to have a Mooney there and need a ride up?
@aggiepilot04 did you get your plane to Don's? I just tried to send PM thru the updated tapatalk and I'm not sure it is working, hence this reply.