ADS-B Disconnected message with Stratux and FF

lamont337

I've been getting "ADS-B Disconnected" warnings ever since a recent Foreflight update, not sure which version exactly as there have been a few recently. WiFi symbol on the iPad remains but GPS and ADS-B info disappear. I'm assuming many others who use Stratux and FF are experiencing this as well. Topic is discussed here: https://github.com/cyoung/stratux/issues/631

Consensus seems to be its a FF issue as Cyoung (Stratux whiz/creator?) was able to reproduce with a Scout ADS-B unit as well.

I've been getting it too.  Sent a note to Steve at Open Flight Solutions, aka FlightBox.  He confirmed he had reports as well and opened an engineering ticket with Foreflight.  I had sent a note to Foreflight as well, but since they do not support Strtux, they only pointed me to the forum.  Anyway, hope they can resolve this.  Stratus is nearly useless in this state.