Druck Transducers

I installed the new JPI900. I have 2 Druck transducers that were working at time of removal for $500 each. I am willing to guarantee them for 30 days. There are NO replacement transducers when these fail. This is an ongoing problem if you loose fuel pressure, oil pressure or Manifold pressure reading. You only option is to install the JPI900 or other FAA certified replacement or buy used Druck transducers. As far as I know these are the only two on the market. Let me know if I can help you. I would give you a full refund if they should fail within the 30 day period.

DUCKA transducer.jpg

10 minutes ago, RLCarter said:

@Gary R. Jones, In an effort to get your thread back on track, welcome aboard. You might want to add what they came off of and what they measure (better search results). If you ignore your 1st experience, Mooney Space really is a great group 

A great drucking group!  :P

I tried looking up Druck transducers on Google, but am still not quite sure what these particular transducers do.  Most of them seem to be pressure transducers....so, do these sense oil, or fuel pressure?

• 2 weeks later...

Per our friend Don Maxwell, Druck was the only transducer manufacture for Mooney aircraft till Mooney aircraft offered the Garmin 1000. They are required to measure fuel, oil and manifold pressure. When they fail there are no replacement transducers. The owner then has to find used ones which are impossible to find except for the two I have or spend thousands of dollars to install the JPI900 or other engine monitoring equipment that is approved by the FAA as replacement gauges for certified aircraft. These came off my 1989 Mooney 201 when I installed the JPI900. The part#: PDCR 821-0862. I would warranty these for 30 days. Lastly I apologize for taking so long to respond. I have been overseas performing.

DRUCK transducer.jpg

Edited by Gary R. Jones
punctuation
  • Like 1