New aluminum friend.

Amelia

I'm beginning to really like this airplane! Funny how much familiarity adds to the fun. That and smooth air, sunshine and tailwind. 2:45 from EDE to GFL. abe3c05cb1cdc28e7db62192e7d86f2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Mike, with the seat cranked all the way up, Mike, the visibility seems pretty good. I am thinking, if I have many more culinary adventures like this amazing weekend with a friend who likes to entertain, I may need 3" rudder pedal extensions.

Yeah, Bob, haven't managed to lasso him yet. I blame the small patient who stared at him, pointed at the unruly white hair and 'stache, and, with a wide grin, crowed, "Einstein!" Rob was inordinantly pleased.

Weather for the next leg of the trip looks less fine than the trip north. Where's my tailwind?

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

Mike, with the seat cranked all the way up, Mike, the visibility seems pretty good. I am thinking, if I have many more culinary adventures like this amazing weekend with a friend who likes to entertain, I may need 3" rudder pedal extensions.

Yeah, Bob, haven't managed to lasso him yet. I blame the small patient who stared at him, pointed at the unruly white hair and 'stache, and, with a wide grin, crowed, "Einstein!" Rob was inordinantly pleased.

Weather for the next leg of the trip looks less fine than the trip north. Where's my tailwind?

Einstein, yep, he may never cut it.

We're heading back MA to NC Tuesday, weather should be fine, tailwinds would be too much to ask.