Mount Pleasant Tx KOSA Event October 12, 13 & 14

MBDiagMan

There is a great warbirds museum behind my hangar with top quality AIRWORTHY warbirds including Corsair, Mustang, B25, C47, T6, Stearman as well as interesting airworthy examples such as a Ford Tri-motor.  This weekend, additional warbirds are flying in for an event for the WWII glider pilots.  It is a wonderful event for them and a great time to stop by and see a great collection on the ground and in the air.

The owner is known for giving free rides to Veterans.  No promises, but it happens.

If you decide to drop by, I will have our hangar open all three days (although we will be working the event from 1:00 to 5:00 Thursday) with coffee, water, soda and snacks.  We even plan on cranking up some home made ice cream at some point.

Our hangar is on the North end, backed up to the museum facing South, closest to the runway.  Number E-3.  If you can make it, plan to stop by.  I will be watching for Mooneys and try to pick you up in the golf cart.

Hope you can make it!

• Like 1

MBDiagMan very nice meeting you today.  For anyone debating on this trip don’t. Just go. It is got to be one of the best private flying museums anywhere. MBDiagMan was very hospitable and and friendly ( I think he went above and beyond, personally providing drinks and snacks on his own ).

Thanks Chris!  It was GREAT HAVING YOU!  Today is even better. I got a ride in 1928 Curtiss Wright BiPlane.

We are watching everything under the Sun take to the air with Vets aboard.  C47, P51, Albatross, OLD Biplanes... and there are more to come.

Come see us!