*SOLD* Hartzell 3 Blade & Polished Spinner

Selling my Hartzell M20R propeller model PHCJ3YF-1RF.  It was installed in June of 2008 and has about 800 hrs.  It was new at the time to replace the factory original which had a strike.  The prop has been completely overhauled by Jordan Propeller with new seals, paint, etc.  Logs books accompany the sale. It is stored at KHYI San Marcos.  If you like you can fly in there and have it installed on your plane as an option by a Mooney MSC.  PM me for more details.  Asking $8000.

Fresh overhaul completed, see pictures.

Russ

6D202B7D-024F-416E-B8AF-E0565BC4F4E7.jpeg

3529A1A0-4244-40D4-B14B-E14A5B50C4B9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Par A said:

hello Russ, are you happy wit your MT prop, as i am trying to make my mind between hartzell and MT

Par

Yes, it is very smooth and has held up well with its nickel edges and is lighter.  Both props are good, Hartzell and MT.  Brian Kendrick at KHYI is storing my fresh Hartzell for a buyer to install and balance.

Russ