Mooniac Assistance Required

Dear Mooniacs,

Help, I need somebody, help!

International assistance required:
I am an EMPOA (Europe‘s Mapa) member from Germany and I landed in Minneapolis yesterday. I was scheduled to rent an (sorry!) Arrow today (October 4th) but unfortunately the rental company is not very reliable and gave the airplane away to someone else. So Jolie Lucas suggested, that I may ask this forum.
If you have any idea where to rent an airplane with short notice until October 15th I would highly appreciate your message (fb or international 0049 174 919 0369 or thomas.paessens@gmail.com). I can call you back if you leave your number.

I highly appreciate your help!
Fly fast, safe and thank you for reading!!!

Thomas 

additional info: I am part-owner of a 201 with 70+ hours flight time this year, 50 hours IR this year

10 day rental with a probable minimum 4 HR requirement is 40 HR minimum...that's a chunk of change say 6-7 k ...for a 201...insurance would prob kill the deal for an individual and taking aircraft off line for 10 days this late in game is a tough search..good luck and sorry your rental fell through...I wonder if wipline does rentals?