New to Forum

jimbennethum

I am new to the forum and trying to help a friend who is not computer savvy.  (I am a Cherokee driver - please don't hate :  ).

For sale is a "like new" Bruce's Custom Cover for an Acclaim.  It's in two boxes, purchased in 2014 and hardly used.  Original price was $2,530.00.  Offering for $1,250.  Here is the link to ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mooney-Acclaim-Bruces-Custom-Cover/332400268358 .  I tried to post to "parts for sale" after becoming a member and donating $10 (twice) to have access...  Any help in getting this into the correct category would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Jim 248-207-5407

Welcome Jim,

We won't hate you, but we might feel sorry for you :P.

Your donation must be processed by the admins, it is not an automatic thing.    I see you are now listed as a supported so you can post to the for sale section.

• Like 1