Flying to Henry Ford Museum - Which airport?

I'm planning a family trip to the Detroit area on Friday to visit the Henry Ford Museum. Any suggestions for which airport we should fly into? We'll plan to arrange for a rental car at the destination for the day. We intend to fly in in the morning and return to Tennessee that evening. 

Looking at the map, DTW looks to be the closest, but I assume they prefer to not have small GA planes on the ramp like most big commercial airports. DET and ONZ also look like options as well. I'll probably start making some phone calls to FBO's in the next day or two. 

Thanks! 

KDET is very scenic approach over Windsor, Ontario and the Detroit river when approaching from the south. Tower is very friendly. Check out Eastern Market if you get the chance. There are a lot of great restaurants downtown. Supino's pizza is great! Middle eastern restaurants in Dearborn are best in the nation.

IMG_3584.thumb.JPG.316a1522039ce16b0d8f8e1b68c2ca94.JPG

Ended up at ONZ for the trip. Overall, great experience. I attempted to call the day before a couple of times, but couldn't get anyone on the phone. I found out after I got there that I had been trying to call the airport manager's direct line (was out of town) instead of the general number. There were no ready to go rental cars parked there, and Uber surprisingly didn't show any options either. We were able to borrow a crew car for the afternoon as a last resort. 

Weather was gloomy and overcast, so no scenic approach for us. Once we broke out, it was mostly just airport and water to be seen. Ceilings were actually a little lower on the way out, so even less to see leaving.

I was really surprised that the air space was relatively quiet around Detroit. I expected it to be more like flying into the DC area or Atlanta area. 

Thanks again for all the suggestions. On a nicer day, I think I might try DET next time I visit the area. I love aerial views of big cities.