Mark as Read

Hank

Sure would be nice to not accidentally hit something while swiping on the tablet and get a forum "Marked as Read." Done that a couple of times, learned not to swipe on the home page with my left hand.

So just now, while swiping on the home page with my right hand, I accidentally "Marked the Entire Site as Read."

Can a simple confirmation be added to these non-reversible events??? Please?

• Like 1

I feel your pain.  Now you have to re-read the whole touch and go thread to see where you left off.

(Hint: it's somewhere after they started trying to figure out the horsepower of a 747 and whether or not that's considered a high performance airplane.) :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andy95W said:

I feel your pain.  Now you have to re-read the whole touch and go thread to see where you left off.

(Hint: it's somewhere after they started trying to figure out the horsepower of a 747 and whether or not that's considered a high performance airplane.) :)

No, I bailed out of that one as the discussion was deadheading on TnG and morphing into the difference between hp and thrust . . . It's actually a simple equation . . .

• 1 month later...