You do not have permission...

johncuyle

I'm having a heck of a time posting on the forums lately. In addition to the entry field being broken on Edge 38.14393.1066 and on IE, now Tapatalk keeps telling me I don't have permission to reply or post new messages. It still works in Safari, which is how I'm posting now, but it's broken every other way except for prerelease versions of Edge.

1 hour ago, johncuyle said:

I'm having a heck of a time posting on the forums lately. In addition to the entry field being broken on Edge 38.14393.1066 and on IE, now Tapatalk keeps telling me I don't have permission to reply or post new messages. It still works in Safari, which is how I'm posting now, but it's broken every other way except for prerelease versions of Edge.

Tapatalk has been broken for me ever since I updated to iOS 11. 

1 hour ago, johncuyle said:

+1

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

Tapatalk has been broken for me ever since I updated to iOS 11. 

Guess that explains the thread on PoA titled "This is why you shouldn't mindlessly update your ios" or some such . . .

Works great on my Samsung phone and tablet, each running different versions of Android. AND I can watch those nice .mp4 movies that are posted here!  :P

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hank said:

Guess that explains the thread on PoA titled "This is why you shouldn't mindlessly update your ios" or some such . . .

Works great on my Samsung phone and tablet, each running different versions of Android. AND I can watch those nice .mp4 movies that are posted here!  :P

Except it doesn't work in the previous version of Edge and does work in the brand newest version.  So...  sometimes update.  *sigh* Work IT needs to get with the program and push the new Windows update so I can browse Mooneyspace more.  Wait...