Hangar on private airpark near Kerrville/Fredericksburg TX SOLD

I'm helping my next door neighbor sell his hangar - it's a hangar only on 4 acres in a runway neighborhood (I'm a licensed real estate agent).

Beautiful Texas Hill Country Airpark - Silver Wings (TS36) - in between Kerville and Fredericksburg. 3800 ft by 80 foot lighted runway. 4 acres with beautiful trees. Insulated 3000 square foot hangar. Electric, community water, septic tank. Owner keeps his Recreational Vehicle inside hangar for weekend visits. Electric Bi-fold door. Live in the hangar while you build your home or build a nice apartment inside the hangar. $247,000

(210) 643-4161 Lance Casper

lancecasper@me.com

display-asset.jpeg

display-asset (1).jpeg

display-asset (2).jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, Mooneymite said:

Did you buy it, Lance?  You said you wanted to do the fly-in home thing....

I bought the house/hangar next door a year ago.

59f1f85e96aa2_photo0(3).jpg.7d690f0d3c0168797c503a600bb1ee0a.jpgphoto19.jpg.08220b4c80d903dfcdbfdbdcd74f9436.jpg

The government built the 3800 foot runway (80 feet wide) to test drones back in the 90's. Later it was turned into a fly-in community.59f1f8a353b69_silverwingsaerialwithnames.thumb.png.b9b0003f8b94c8840d4332dc73ccef51.png

Unfortunately it also has a big hole in the ground into which you keep pouring money. This picture was taken a year ago - just finished pressure washing and staining the fence this week.

photo18.jpg.35a7ee81dca11370898c2c25b252efb2.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Lance. Have you finished all your home improvements? 

David,

There wasn't a lot to do. The house had an attached carport.

carport.jpg.13af00b370051edfa0f2587c29f52d0f.jpg

5a84d29e5049d_carportfront.jpeg.fe4b80c07139184d9e200c816d35c016.jpeg

I finished it off into a garage.

IMG_8738.thumb.JPG.61d957389e514471e65350ca677b0a4f.JPG

Other than that it was ready to go when I bought it. The 50 x 50 hangar was already built. Eventually I would like a hydraulic fold up door - but the one I have works just fine. I like the fact that the runway is 3800 feet long and 80 feet wide.

5a84d3821e5ba_aerialview.jpeg.ad4344f3c231a028e61ba93c2a99023a.jpeg

hangar.jpeg

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Can not get it to open. 

Poor apple victims . . . . With my Samsung tablet, when I pressed on the link it downloaded the video then asked if i wanted to open it.

Nice landing, Vance. Those are some bright lights on your plane!

7 hours ago, Hank said:

Poor apple victims . . . . With my Samsung tablet, when I pressed on the link it downloaded the video then asked if i wanted to open it.

I like to tell people how much I despise my iPad so they don’t make the same mistake I did. Apple produces a mediocre product and sells them at overinflated prices. Marketing is everything in today’s world. 

8 hours ago, Tony Starke said:

I like to tell people how much I despise my iPad so they don’t make the same mistake I did. Apple produces a mediocre product and sells them at overinflated prices. Marketing is everything in today’s world. 

Yep. When I bought my Galaxy 8 phone with 8 or 16 GB memory (I forget which), I also bought two 64GB microSD cards for it, for an additional $35. That's a $200 factory upgrade from apple, no memory card allowed . . . . .

22 hours ago, Hank said:

Nice landing, Vance. Those are some bright lights on your plane!

Well, not quite. I have an ancient Android (CB) but you are semi correct. I turned on my HP laptop, and boom, I saw @LANCECASPER coming in hot!! :)

4 minutes ago, Mcstealth said:

Well, not quite. I have an ancient Android (CB) but you are semi correct. I turned on my HP laptop, and boom, I saw @LANCECASPER coming in hot!! :)

Funny, it was shot on an iPhone, uploaded on an Apple Macbook Pro and opens just fine on my iPad . .lol.    Apple haters gonna hate :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tony Starke said:

That's why I hate apple. My ipad doesn't open it. No rhyme or reason as to why one works and another doesn't.

I finally did what I should have done so every format can open it - I posted it on YouTube.

Tapatalk sometimes doesn’t open things that Safari will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 7:07 AM, LANCECASPER said:

I finally did what I should have done so every format can open it - I posted it on YouTube.

Tapatalk sometimes doesn’t open things that Safari will.

Lance, that did not help. You're still too fast on your approach.

:-)