PS Engineering Trade-in & Trade-up with Avionics Source

17 minutes ago, mooneyflyfast said:

I have a KMA 24 in my Mooney and a separate PS intercom.  If I slide out the KMA 24 and slide in a PS 7000BT will it work and will all features of the 7000 function?  Is the audio (com and intercom) noticeably better on the 450 as opposed to the 7000?  Thanks

Unfortunately, the KMA24 did not have a built-in intercom so that required to add a second Molex Connector and a different tray. Frankly, installing a PMA7000 series simply to take advantage of the Pin Compatability of the original KMA24 Molex connector no longer makes sense. Upgrading the KMA24 and the intercom with the PMA8000G, PMA450C, or the PMA450B makes much for financial sense. Feel free to give us a call to discuss, 800-427-2376

Mark Scheuer

PS Engineering

17 minutes ago, mooneyflyfast said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSMooniac said:

You won't regret the short-term pain to upgrade from those really old audio panels to a PMA-450 series!

I wish they still had trade in for my gma340!  I didn’t have the $$ a couple years ago, and now that I do, no more trades… gotta save up more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragsf15e said:

I wish they still had trade in for my gma340!  I didn’t have the $$ a couple years ago, and now that I do, no more trades… gotta save up more!

Take the complete installment kit that our audio panel comes with and include it with your GMA340 and sell on eBay. Hurry, before it breaks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1