Avidyne Trade-in and Trade-up with Avionics Source

• 4 months later...
On 9/25/2017 at 1:52 PM, Avionics Source said:

NOTE: This is a paid-for sponsored post.

Due to popular demand, Avidyne announced they are extending the popular GNS Trade-In program through March 30, 2018. Customers with a GNS530W can get as much as $8,500 in trade value with the purchase of an IFD550!

GNS trade-in values towards IFD purchase:

As the largest volume IFD dealer, Avionics Source is not only matching this promotion but we're throwing in a free gift (worth up to $545) with a check/wire purchase until 3/30/18. Combined, this is the lowest price IFD upgrade option we've ever offered! 

530W to IFD540: $6,450

530W to IFD550: $10, 350

530 to IFD540: $8,950 (with WAAS antenna)

530 to IFD550: $13,450 (with WAAS antenna)

430W to IFD540: $7,850

430W to IFD550: $11,450

430W to IFD440: 5,850 (Includes Wifi/BT)

430 to IFD540: $10,950 (with WAAS antenna)

430 to IFD440: $7850 (with WAAS antenna, Wifi, and BT)

Call 206-726-0088 or send a PM to order!

Choose your FREE gift:
12 months of Full USA IFD NavData. ($495 value)
Mid-Continent MD93 USB Clock ($545 value)
Artex ELT345 with GPS. ($515 value)
$450 gift card to be used towards future Avionics Source purchases.
True Blue Power TA202 high power dual USB charging port, lighted. ($485 value)

Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to the IFD:
1. Enjoy a modern GPS/Nav/Comm. Tower will have never heard you so clear!
2. Increase aircraft value and minimize your out of warranty avionics risk!
3. Appreciate a modern touch screen with vivid colors that's fully warrantied!
4. Fly home faster to your beautiful significant other (CFO) with geo-filled victor airway flight planning!
5. Maximize your iPad in the cockpit with two-way flight plan transfer via Wifi!

Trade-in terms
Garmin 430, 430W, 530, and 530W must be 14/28V and in good cosmetic condition. If your unit is 28V only, add $400, and if your unit has any delamination add $400. Unit must pass initial bench inspection to receive full trade-in credit. Free gift only available to trade-in customers and is not available towards outright purchases.

The industry's most popular IFD trade-up program of 2016 is back and better than ever. With Avionics Source, you can trade-in and trade-up to the Avidyne IFD550, IFD540, and IFD440 with our simple 1-2-3 program. Starting today, upgrading customers will receive up to a $600 cash bonus towards their purchase against our always low pricing. That's savings you can see.

So im interested in the upgrade from a 530W to a 540 but im afraid of the unknown possible repair cost. my screen in perfect but I have a few buttons that you need to press a few times to get them to respond...but they always respond.

HTML,

I’m so busy trying to sell you on the big color monitor/PFD...   :)

Now you have asked about Nav radios three times!

There is a delete option for the unintentional DPs and TPs....

Public service announcement only... not really selling anything...

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, FlyWalt said:

Is this program still going on?

yes, it is.  I work for avionics source with Chase, and am happy to answer any questions for you.  shoot me a PM here, or email me at bryan@avionicssource.com.  Thank you

On 5/1/2020 at 8:24 AM, Avionics Source said:

It's live and well! Looks like Ken beat me to it. Those are both active and current best prices. If you have a non waas 430, I'd consider ejecting NOW before Garmin cuts the WAAS upgrade potential. 

What's your IFD440 price without the trade in?  Thanks.  

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/1/2017 at 3:40 PM, Avionics Source said:

George,

This IS a private program, not one run by an OEM. All Garmin trade-ins are resold by our company directly to fleets, flight schools, and private customers. Lastly, our company offers the rebate, as the Avidyne unit is a slide-in replacement for the Garmin box. 

Not to directly quote you but is the Avidyne a direct slide-in replacement for a Garmin 430w? No tray exchange or change in wiring? If that is true you’ve got my attention. 

Just now, WAFI said:

Not to directly quote you but is the Avidyne a direct slide-in replacement for a Garmin 430w? No tray exchange or change in wiring? If that is true you’ve got my attention. 

Yes, in most cases it is a slide in replacement.  Same tray.  If you have a garmin 345, one wire for ads b weather would need to be be changed pins.  You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and I can get you current pricing.  
Bryan @avionics source/Boxwell avionics 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 8:54 PM, bmcconnaha said:

Yes, in most cases it is a slide in replacement.  Same tray.  If you have a garmin 345, one wire for ads b weather would need to be be changed pins.  You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and I can get you current pricing.  
Bryan @avionics source/Boxwell avionics 

Good morning Bryan. An Mooney F model I'm looking at to buy has a 430w and a 530. Two G5's, ADS out only Garmin transponder, JPI monitor,  and an S-Tech 50 A/P.

What would be your recommendation to make this panel "more" modern?

Thanks

David

Edited by Mcstealth

7 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Good morning Bryan. An Mooney F model I'm looking at to buy has a 430w and a 530. Two G5's, ADS out only Garmin transponder, JPI monitor,  and an S-Tech 50 A/P.

What would be your recommendation to make this panel "more" modern?

Thanks

David

Can you PM me a a few pictures of the panel?

Thank you,

Bryan

Edited by bmcconnaha

• 2 months later...