M10 is on the move

N6758N

On 9/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, M20FanJesse said:

Can I market for them? I feel like I could do a better job than they are, and I need a new job anyways haha

If I were younger, I would compete with you for the job.

if you are serious, you should pursue it.

19 hours ago, jackn said:

I follow Elliot Seguin on Instagram. He’s a test pilot for Mooney. He just posted a short video of landing the M10 in Chino. I guess it’s still in the works. 

???. Mike Miles is still doing their test pilot stuff on contract.

16 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

I believe I saw a want ad for marketing at Mooney. The last guy was let go after Oshkosh.

https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1919749&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=17143A&SearchScreenID=7751&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MBDiagMan said:

If I were younger, I would compete with you for the job.

if you are serious, you should pursue it.

I did reach out to them shortly after, but I must have reached out to the wrong person because I never heard back. I might try again, but WingSwap is keeping me pretty busy lately. Almost task saturated, with my full time job as well. 

Mike, Elliot S. was the experimental test pilot in chino on the M10 program. A good guy, and super airplane geek/afficianado. He's a good follow on social media too.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, M20FanJesse said:

I did reach out to them shortly after, but I must have reached out to the wrong person because I never heard back. I might try again, but WingSwap is keeping me pretty busy lately. Almost task saturated, with my full time job as well. 

Im sure this would be a full time position and would require the candidate to move to Kerrville.

Keeping score...

Let’s say you are...

• Young
  • energetic
  • have business experience, that includes marketing planes including Mooneys that have successfully been sold
  • Intimately knowledgable in websites, and pics...
  • have Mooney experience
  • have two jobs already

A third job in TX, would be perfect!

Camarillo is only a Mooney flight away from Kerrville....  :)

Send a resume, don’t mention the T-shirts...  :)

Best regards,

-a-