Something's not right

Candy man

I will say I have had a short dealing with the company and what I found is they find a steal deal (who knows how) and then simply put a fair markup.  They bought an F from my home airport cheap (it was a great plane with all the right mods) and they in turn sold it cheap.  I was actually the 1st person to call on the F and they sold it to someone else while I was waiting for a return call from them to tell me what they would take my C in on trade.  If you want it you will need to act fast.  Those guys sell them cheap and from what I know the planes are what they say they are it was just unfortunate the way they handled my dealing.

I also echo what some of the others are saying Paint, to much Damage for my liking, Last annual 2014, Avionics and interior. 

Edited by wcb

Last annual July 2014. Prop strike in 2011 showing prop o/h but nothing on the engine. Maybe IRAN?

Tired avionics, poor paint, high time airframe. The phrase "rode hard and put away wet" comes to mind.

N5763N is S/N 24-1471. About 21 before mine.

It's an $89k plane. Looking at it that way might add the perspective you are looking for you. That's how much you will have in it by the time you can get it up to speed. Engine, avionics, body work, interior and paint all add up. Once you conquer one thing another will pop up.

Says right in the ad, "make it your way." If you have the time, funds, and patience you should be able to make it into a fine machine. Barring airframe issues and corrosion I would think it would be a good project for the right person.