Looking for a good KMA20 audio panel

McMooney

I stand to be corrected, but I think the only inexpensive slide-in replacement will be a used KMA20.   If you don't mind spending some money, PS Engineering make some very good units that include marker beacon, intercom, and Bluetooth audio and telephone capability.  

Marauder's deal is too good to pass up. Try that and if it doesn't work call me. 
Unfortunately PTK's KMA24 would require rewiring and if you are going to do that you'd probably want to go with a PS Engineering or perhaps a Garmin unit. At least that would be my recommendation. 
Jim

No Jim. You had first call on this. I'm gearing up to do a wholesale eBay sale. Thought if yours didn't work, he had a fall back (to get a fellow Mooney guy flying again). I would rather sell mine. Current price is $81.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, McMooney said:

Sigh, Jim decided not to go thru with the deal for his KMA20 anyone else have one?

who is Alan Fox?

He's a member here.  An Honest Purveyor of used parts and avionics.  Known to dismember wayward Mooneys.  aka The Grim Reaper.

IMG_0274.JPG

@McMooney

It isn't an infinite world of Mooney drivers hanging out here.

They pretty much know each other quite well. This happens over the years.

I understand how dissapointing not flying this weekend can be.

It seems you may have blamed somebody else for your troubles.

How are you going to get a hand now?

The Fun parts of being a human being...

-a-

Friday and Saturday nights get these types of posts for some reason...:)

• Like 2