Looking for pedal extensions

salty

2 hours ago, steingar said:

Yeah, that's the kicker right there.  No problem to do pronuclear microinjection if you have the tools and know how.

Well I think anyone can do it it's like your first solo you just have to put your mind to it and do it first landing was not great but you get better 

2 hours ago, Kale McManus said:

Well I think anyone can do it it's like your first solo you just have to put your mind to it and do it first landing was not great but you get better 

The first solo is a lot harder if you don't have an airplane, or even know you need an airplane.....

Just now, Kale McManus said:

Then you want need any pedal ext so whatever 

whoosh.

The point you missed is that if I don't even know what tools I need let alone have them I can't hardly learn how to use them by practicing. I guess I could just randomly buy cool looking tools until I manage to make a set that works. 

1 hour ago, salty said:

whoosh.

The point you missed is that if I don't even know what tools I need let alone have them I can't hardly learn how to use them by practicing. I guess I could just randomly buy cool looking tools until I manage to make a set that works. 

That was why I said you would be better of to just order from mooney or get the fellow that said he could build for $20 to make some