Nose gear door linkage

llebhsoj

Hello fellow pilots, I found out that my nose gear door is not closing due to a broken part of which I or my mechanic cannot even find on a schematic. It is a piece of linkage which connects to the truss (I think).  And actuates the gear door actuator. I found it on my preflight before I flew to my ifr ride.  Does anyone have any idea what this part is called and or a part number? Source?  Thanks in. Advance. 

Josh,

There is plenty written about rebuilding carbs around here.  There are a couple of cases of having various versions of the carb.  With various fuel jet sizes, and float materials.

It is good to have a mechanic you can work closely with...

Check your logs to see how long it has been since the carb has been touched..?  Start with a search on Marvell Schebler..?

At a minimum, the mixture control isn't set up properly.

You may want to check all of your controls to see how worn they may be, at both ends.  Also check for their full scale of operation.  All the way in and all the way out.  Many controls may be stuck, without proper lubrication....

PP ideas only, some that I learned from MS and others from my M20C...

Best regards,

-a-