First E dies next week......

Alan Fox

Salty,

There is an MSer that makes a really nice baggage door holder opener device.  Similar in design, but superb in execution...

See @"Chocks" for details I believe....

For some reason, Alan mentioned the hulk would be for sale without the engine...  

There is an STC for hanging the IO360 on an M20C.  But, it would take a lot of stars to align to make it cost effective...

Best regards,

-a-

15 minutes ago, salty said:

Come to think of it, I could get the STC and use the engine and prop on my C instead of doing an overhaul. Let me know if there is an engine/prop and what the situation is......

This airplane has been sitting for yearsssssss. You would almost need to do an overhaul on its engine as well before swapping it. 

24 minutes ago, salty said:

Dibs on the gas caps. Looks like you don't have the gadget that holds open baggage door, or I'd say that too.

Salty, do you need gas caps? What style do you have? I may have a set for you once I'm done my bladder conversion. 

16 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Salty,

There is an MSer that makes a really nice baggage door holder opener device.  Similar in design, but superb in execution...

See @"Chocks" for details I believe....

For some reason, Alan mentioned the hulk would be for sale without the engine...  

There is an STC for hanging the IO360 on an M20C.  But, it would take a lot of stars to align to make it cost effective...

Best regards,

-a-

It could still potentially help me out with my hub A/D issue. I'm not sure if the IO-360 uses a different hub/prop than the O-360

WRT the propeller salty- had Hartzell S/N CH81 on my old propeller. It was orgional to the airplane. Finally, was out of limits at overhaul 2 years ago. My blades are from 67 and still passed. I wouldn't want that prop unless I was going to hang it on the wall. 

-Matt