Anyone Installed a Dynon D10A?

I've got a '65 E with a "classic" instrument panel and my ADI is going bad. Has anyone actually installed a D10A in the old Mooney panel? I'm considering the D10A over the G5 because I know the D10A is part of the eventual Skyview STC that I seriously want to put in.

I searched the site but I haven't seen any evidence that anybody has actually installed a D10A yet.

Thanks!

Edited by Frozen Flying

I have not however ... if your thought is to put in a D10A  first then later down the road switch to a Dynon Skyview ...  It is my understanding that the difference between the Dynon  D10A/D100 series to the Dynon Skyview  HDX series platforms  are  totally different meaning that  wiring  and pin out is different. I am sure that the people in the RV (Van's Aircraft)  form/web site  and other experimental aircraft  forms could tell you in great detail what is involved. To see if it would be worth it or to wait.

I called and chatted with Dynon and think they dropped the ball by not having an AI/DG combo like Garmin. When you go just a D-10A you still have to keep your vacuum system. When you get the dual G5 set-up, out with the pump. 

From their site:

All of the other functions that the EFIS-D10A can provide are supplemental in nature. Strictly speaking, the EFIS-D10A is a replacement for your attitude indicator. All other capabilities, such as airspeed and altitude, can be suppressed. All of your other primary flight instruments are required to remain in your aircraft.