removing brittain autopilit for sale

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I am making a "stab in the dark". I have a 1968 Mooney M20C will a Garmin 430 and an Accutrak II auto pilot which does a great job following my track on the Garmin. I would love to get an add on altitude hold parts and installation if that part of the equipment is available. I talked with Jerry of the Brittain company soon after the owner passed away and he was helpful in adjusting the equipment on the bench through an FBO he worked with but I have not found the equipment add on I need to do the altitude hold on the Brittain system. 

Anyone have the parts or suggestions? I have just about given up on this quest for alt hold on the system but here is one last try. 

1 hour ago, Minnesota Mooney Guy said:

I am making a "stab in the dark". I have a 1968 Mooney M20C will a Garmin 430 and an Accutrak II auto pilot which does a great job following my track on the Garmin. I would love to get an add on altitude hold parts and installation if that part of the equipment is available. I talked with Jerry of the Brittain company soon after the owner passed away and he was helpful in adjusting the equipment on the bench through an FBO he worked with but I have not found the equipment add on I need to do the altitude hold on the Brittain system. 

Anyone have the parts or suggestions? I have just about given up on this quest for alt hold on the system but here is one last try. 

I have about 75% of a system listed under B5 for sale…in the classified section.  The altitude hold works…. but no tags.  The major missing part are the servos which I am holding on to…..but if you have patience you will find some.  Take a look and feel free to contact me for details.