FOR SALE: Garmin Aera 795

For sale is gently used, good working Garmin Aera 795 with carrying case, bare wire cradle mount, remote antenna, aircraft power cable (and cradle), home power/charging dock, and micro USB extender cable. Screen is in excellent condition, as are the tactile buttons. Databases last updated in Spring 2016.

Would like to get $1100 + shipping

Will probably be putting on eBay before too long. This unit was only used for a couple months in the AirGizmos dock in my plane. Only reason for sale is replaced with a 796.

IMG_3830.JPG

IMG_3826.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, mooneyflyfast said:

Do you use XM Weather?  If you use ADSB the 795 is what you need. I have one and it gets ADSB weather and traffic by BT from my GTX 345r. Works great.

Naw, I use XM radio. I have that in the 696 which is a great device but with a 796 traffic and weather would show on the portable as well as the 750, the aspen, and Nancy's tablet. 

Obviously this is not something I have to have.