Going around the Trump TFR

6 hours ago, amillet said:

I don't know why but it bothers me when I see Mooney pilots using a jet for "current location marker

I have no idea why it would either :) it is the default "Foreflight Airplane"  the "jet" would be a straight wing citation icon

10 hours ago, Stephen said:

This is me and my son going around the Springfield TFR today Heard AF1 call in on approach pretty cool; kid got a kick out of it.

IMG_0122.thumb.PNG.d079e6b035bdc46ef425b2e180b6b948.PNG

IMG_0123.thumb.PNG.52c78e2cb86e7e714ae4c6a901bdba5d.PNG

You need to add some ADS-B traffic on these pictures to show the real drama that goes on when these TFRs come up.

59a7f379d7cc8_Philly1.thumb.jpg.3b0545bee4e37af0816f22f33812456e.jpg

Sometimes it's better to turn off the traffic.  Going into BWI today. 423PS say speed 

174 sir, do not exceed 160 left 210, most of my restrictions are opposite. Looking at traffic on then screen only 737's landing on 33L me 33R, just not used to slowing down for the big guys, no more complaining about asking for 170 on final for me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had to move the airplane once to get out of the way of a POTUS TFR.  And I didn't even like the POTUS (actually, I like him just fine compared to the guy now).  I really feel sorry for all those guys in Florida who get to take every weekend off whether they like it or not.

• Like 2