Wanted S-Tec Drawings

Cris

I am looking for the S-TEC drawings # 0599 & 05101 which are part of the 901 GPSS install instructions for the S-TEC 30. These drawings indicate what resistors need to be changed in the GPSS and roll computer to interface with an S-TEC 180 HSI. The current GPSS switch which I bought used is set up for a 52D54. I've searched high and low and can't find this info so I'm hopeful someone can assist. Thanks much

2 hours ago, Cris said:

I am looking for the S-TEC drawings # 0599 & 05101 which are part of the 901 GPSS install instructions for the S-TEC 30. These drawings indicate what resistors need to be changed in the GPSS and roll computer to interface with an S-TEC 180 HSI. The current GPSS switch which I bought used is set up for a 52D54. I've searched high and low and can't find this info so I'm hopeful someone can assist. Thanks much

Hi Cris,

Did you try @Alan Fox? Curious if you ever got the 55x installed, I am the one who sent you the tray for it...

I still have access to some old avionics installation prints/manuals. I will look in the hangar next time I get a chance. 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Dan C said:

Thanks for the 0599 drawing !   Do you or anyone have the pinouts drawing for ST-901 ?

I was able to purchase all the drawings for the ST-901 and used them to troubleshoot my autopilot. If you know the specific drawing number I can scan it for you.  Or, what autopilot are you interfacing the 901 into and I will find the drawing that should apply.

7 hours ago, Dan C said:

hmmm,   looks like Drawings 0594 and 99262 are also needed   :P

STEC 99262-L.pdfSTEC 10138-R.pdfSTEC 10138-L.pdfSTEC 0594-R.pdfSTEC 0594-L.pdfSTEC 99262-R.pdf

Here are the drawings you requested. Due to the size of the drawings and limitations of the scanner, each one is two PDF's, a left and a right.  I also tried to make sure that the fold cutoff was not at a critical area of the diagram.  If you need any more drawings, I have all of them for the 901 interfacing to basically any STEC autopilot.  I cost me $160 to get all the drawings on Ebay but they have been well worth it.  When the shop installed my system I was able to figure out from the drawings that they left out a wire and that was causing the system to not work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dan C said:

Oh, it looks like you sent sheet 2 of 10138 (left and right).    Could you please also send sheet 1 ?   Thank you !

Sorry about that.  They were out of order, but still, I never turned the page.  The missing pages.

STEC 10138-1-L.pdfSTEC 10138-1-R.pdf

• 9 months later...
19 hours ago, Beaglesfly said:

Does anyone have a copy of drawing 05101? Trying to troubleshoot an st901 connected to a system 30. 

I should have that drawing at home.  The only problem is I am overseas at work until mid June.  If you haven't had any luck by then, I can hook you up.