Solenoid Replacement

My M20C has decided she loves me so much she doesn't want me to leave her alone so she leaves her electrics on after I shut off the master to keep me around. 

With a little help from my mechanic I suspect it's the solenoid.  The parts manual lists the solenoid as part number 001464 which I cant seem to source from anywhere.  Does anyone have the part number of a suitable replacement?

Thanks!

Dave.

5 minutes ago, Mooneymite said:

Perhaps something like this would be acceptable to your mechanic?

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/solenoidx610028.php?clickkey=5006

I realize the OP is Canadian registered.  However, the Lamar solenoid information includes the following:   "the Lamar 12V solenoid (07-01875) is not FAA PMA approved for installation with a log book entry only. It can be installed in a certified aircraft with a 337 field approval."

Just now, neilpilot said:

Lol thanks I am a bit of a gambler but "$100 untested and uninspected" a win wouldn't feel like much of a win and as for a loss .... 

I've bought items from FlyingFish before - make him an offer he can't refuse and pay direct via PayPal. I once bough a front gear fork off a Cessna from him for less than half his asking price. I'm curious to who actually makes that part for Mooney. There is no way it was custom made for Mooneys. I bet you can get one new if you can track down the OEM interchange part number.

I remember writing about master solenoids and instrument solenoids and how they work together.  Why one is normally open and the other normally closed to act as a back-up for failure.

often, the word solenoid doesn't get used in aviation.  Try searching using the word relay instead.

If the master fails, the avionics stay on...  

Make sure you are changing out the right one...

PP thoughts, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-