Dog Rescue Run (TN to Maryland)

gitmo234

Gents,

Normally I handle these directly, working for a 501c3 dog rescue, but I'm currently in the middle of moving and starting a new job so I'm totally booked. Are any of my fellow Mooney drivers interested in transporting a couple of pups (actual puppies I believe) from Tennessee  to Northern Maryland? I could also meet you halfway on an evening or saturday. 

I'm not sure of the exactly legalities but the rescue is offering to pay for the gas if needed. I usually dont ask for the payment or when cash has been tight i ask for a 50/50 split. 

Edited by gitmo234

1 hour ago, peevee said:

Wow, I've never had a rescue offer anything but a heart felt thanks. That's very kind of them to kick in for gas. I'd do it if it was out my way. 

Yeah the rescue, although non-profit, is run by someone who has financial means to support. She dumps virtually all of her money into it from what I gather. Wonderful lady, she just lacks actual physical forms of transport. One time I flew she gave me 50% gas (offered 100%) and a hotel overnight. All she asks is you let her know how much you claim on taxes as a write off so she can match her books up

Gents,
Normally I handle these directly, working for a 501c3 dog rescue, but I'm currently in the middle of moving and starting a new job so I'm totally booked. Are any of my fellow Mooney drivers interested in transporting a couple of pups (actual puppies I believe) from Tennessee  to Northern Maryland? I could also meet you halfway on an evening or saturday. 
I'm not sure of the exactly legalities but the rescue is offering to pay for the gas if needed. I usually dont ask for the payment or when cash has been tight i ask for a 50/50 split. 

I'm down while I get the fuel senders installed and Jack M who does a lot of dog rescue runs is in Ocean City vacationing. Sorry we can't help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!

We almost had it solved with some ground transport but it fell through. So we have 3 x 8 week old puppies from KOLV to almost anywhere in northern maryland, philly or southern new jersey area, if anyone can help. I can split the route but its too much to do the whole thing in the middle of a move